]'[1. Always remember the reason you got married. (if this was a wrong reason, renew your marriage with a better reason)
2. Respect each other; respect each other’s views and opinions even if you do not agree with them – just respect them.
3. Tackle problems with prayer and good intention.
4. The letter “I” really isn’t there in “we” or “us” or “our”.
5. Leave dangerous thoughts in a faraway garbage bin before you enter your home, and don’t go searching for them when you leave the house either. (Dangerous thoughts being cheating, negative thoughts about your spouse, if only my wife/husband could be like her/him..., stress etc)
6. Never forget the words – I love you, thank you, please, I am sorry, and what I can do to make it better.
7. Always be a helpful hand rather than a criticising one.
8. Listen with love than just your ears, sometimes the heart hears well.
9. Always show interest in your spouse’s activities. (NO, this does not include spying O.O)
10. Always keep things fresh, surprising and sparkling in the bedroom.
11. Make your home a paradise of love, peace, consideration and mercy.
12. Keep your heart a place of safety for secrets, your body a place of beauty, your hands a place of warmth and your mouth a place of kind words.
BE THE SPOUSE THAT YOU WANT YOUR SPOUSE TO BE.